Root Canal Treatment
Root canal treatment is a type of treatment that requires a lot of patience and dedication from both the doctor and the patient. When the doctor deems it necessary, local anesthesia is applied to the tooth and around the teeth before the treatment. Thanks to the numbness obtained, the patient does not feel any pain or pain during the treatment.
How Is Root Canal Treatment Done and How Long Does It Take?
Root canal treatment performed by Antalya dental clinic experts tile has certain stages. These stages are as follows:
- First, local anesthesia is applied to the tooth and around the tooth, and the tooth and periphery tissues are anesthetized.
- Root canals are opened to clean the tooth decay.
- The length of the canal is determined by taking radiography, that is, x-rays.
- The contents of the root canals are removed and cleaned.
- Root canals are shaped using various hand tools and rotary instruments.
- Root canals are sterilized and purified from microorganisms.
- Finally, root canals are filled.
The main purpose of filling root canals is to protect the canal cavity from microorganisms. In this way, although the tooth is lifeless, it can successfully continue its existence in the mouth.
Root canal treatment can generally be completed in a single session according to the doctor’s decision, but the treatment may take several sessions in infected teeth.
Can Root Canal Treatment Fail?
The success rate of correctly performed Root Canal Treatments is approximately between 90% and 95%. If pulp tissue remains in the roots during the treatment, the treatment may fail. Pain can often occur after an unsuccessful root canal treatment.
The prices of root canal treatment performed by Antalya dental clinic may vary according to the tooth structure and treatment time. For this reason, it is not correct to give clear and fixed price information. For detailed information about root canal treatment, you can follow Yalın Dental Clinic!